This Tuesday, April 17th is Eric and my two year anniversary! I can't believe how time flies when you are deeply and totally in love...yes, I am that sappy. So I thought to celebrate our anniversary on our blog, I would share with you our wedding, since I was not yet a blogger. I will also try and show the decorative side of the wedding as well, if you are looking for wedding ideas. I tried to limit the number of pictures, but once I start looking I just get carried away! Anyways, less words and more pictures!
Oh the memories!! I LOVE looking at our wonderful wedding pictures, all thanks to my friend and then co-worker who was our photographer. You can find out how to make him be your photographer (for weddings, holiday cards, baby/family pictures, and so much more) at Design Marie. We got married at Glencliff Manor, a beautiful old home that is an all-in-one wedding place. Thank you to all the people who were a part of our wedding and who have been there for us during these perfect two years!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment