Hey, why not stay a kid your whole life? Eric fell in love with the monkey thing and I thought "Sure, why not?" So we really embraced it. I even think that after our wedding people were fighting over who would buy the monkey accessories!
Also, like I talked about in my guest bathroom tour before, this bathroom was also "Rebathed" to cover ugly brown/pink tile on the wall and shower. You can really see this in the shower.
A few goals for this bathroom are to change out the mirror and lights and add some artwork/shelving on that bare wall.
Fun monkey accessories!
This is another project that I need to get on: window covering! I am thinking either a nice simple green valence or a bamboo roman shade. Any thoughts?
So there it is! Another room tour to add to the list. Only 8 months into the blog to get here!
PS: Here are the other house tour posts if you're interested
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Bob wanted to buy a random monkey accessory for our bathroom, which does not have a monkey theme. We got an elephant soap dispenser instead. At least it goes with the color scheme...
ReplyDeleteHaha. Good compromise! It's nice to inject some random fun into decorating!
Delete