I had every intention about blogging about how really tasty her creations are but my best intentions were waylaid by a 3.5 hour meeting at the end of the work day that took it out of me. Excuses, excuses but I was too tired to go to the store. I also knew that if I opted for the after work store run for dessert supplies, I wouldn't get in my daily exercise that let's me eat dessert! (I always tell people I work out so I can eat dessert.) So I thought I would still gush about this delicious sounding blog and showcase a few recipes I am excited about trying.

Cookie dough batter with no dairy and made with...chickpeas is DEFINITELY my first recipe to try! Check it out here!

Flour-less chocolate chip cookies! Find yum here!

Cookie pie made with garbanzo beans?! What?!

Frozen PEANUT BUTTER hot chocolate! Drink up!
So I know I kind of cheated on this post by not actually making anything, but hey, this is something that every home needs right?! I do promise to deliver on following through with Katie's recipes. I am SO excited about these that last night I stayed up an hour later than usually perusing her blog.
Are there any healthy tips and tricks you use in cooking?!
No comments:
Post a Comment